We also cater for Adult Birthday Parties, please enquire.
*All of the above selections may vary. Click image to enlarge!
Pottery Painting Birthday Parties are creative, relaxing fun for the children. And pretty stress-free for the parents too! .
Our party packages include:
- Printed invitations
- A drink on the table for each guest – a choice of fruit shoot or bottled water
- Tea or coffee for supervising parents
- A Ceramic Piece for each guest to paint – as detailed below
- A tile or a small plate which we decorate with finger prints of the party guests and then make in to their choice of animals, this is then a keepsake for the Birthday person.
- The option to bring in your own party food and cake if you wish, or we can arrange a Pizza delivery.
- Individual wrapping of guests’ pottery for collection by the organiser
- And we do all the clearing up!
We have a special party slot starting at 10.00 am on a Sunday morning where guests have exclusive use of the studio until 12.00. We recommend this time for parties for younger children (Age 3, 4 and 5) as all parents are welcome to stay, help and enjoy the fun. But we will also book this time for older children, these mornings do book up quickly. A minimum of 8 children for this party.
For all other time slots the minimum number of children is 6.
There is no need to wait until the weekend to have a party, we take bookings for an after school party between 4.30pm and 6.30 pm.
Party At Home
We can also box up everything you need to hold a pottery painting party at your home or other venue – simply return the items to us for glazing and firing.
To make a Reservation – simply pop in to the studio or phone us to check availability. We can complete the whole booking over the phone if you wish and send out invites to you. A £25 deposit will hold your booking; the balance is due at the end of the party.
Answers to FAQs:
- The special paints we use are water-based and non-toxic and will wash straight out of clothes and children.
- We have disposable aprons available
- If you bring in party food please don’t forget some disposable plates and any drinks in non-spill containers.
- Pizza is available from a nearby Pizza takeaway and can be ordered for delivery. We ask you to take away all your food takeaway packaging for disposal.
- On Sunday Morning private parties we set up a separate area for your food.
- On Sunday Mornings private parties for younger children ages 3 to 4 we recommend each child has an adult present
- For parties at other times we ask for just 1 or 2 adults to remain at the party. (Older children age 9+ may be left unaccompanied by arrangement with the studio)
- We have a cake knife and matches available – but don’t forget your candles
- Pottery is usually ready for collection in 7 days and we recommend the party organiser collects everything.
- If you hand out party bags to guests please ensure that any ‘noisemakers’ ‘bubbles’ balls etc are not used until children have left the studio!
Any questions at all please just ask!