Treated ourselves to these lovely seaside table cloths!
Seaside themes are always such a popular choice when it comes to subject matter and we think these might give you a few ideas! Seagull's, lighthouse's, boats, anchors, ice creams, flags...an endless supply of inspiration!
The question that’s put to us the most is ‘how does ClayArt work?’….well it’s like this…
• Choose a piece of pottery from our varied stock, take as long as you need and we’ll pop the kettle on.
• One of the ClayArt team will check it carefully and make sure you’re happy before you start. (It’s necessary to use a pencil for pricing but it does rub off nicely before you begin painting - carbon is inert and will not burn off within the kiln).
• Have a little think about your design
• Choose your palette of colours
• Before the staff leave you in peace to start creating, you will have all the information you need on our colour chart, sponging, stencils and stamps, the effect and use of writing bottles, as well as the mysterious presence of the felt tip pen in your paint brush pot!
• …and you’re away! All prices include the painting session, guidance & advice, glazing, firing, packaging and then the finished piece will be ready for collection within working 7 days'.
Well another fun filled creative frenzy was had by all! Today we had the pleasure of meeting The Caroline Seymour Language School students' ....we adore the patchwork of colours they opted for, just fabulous you little clever clogs!